Holy Mt. Kailash Expedition
On this expedition adventure we cross the wide open spaces of the Tibetan Himalaya plateau. Snow capped mountains, vast lakes, small villages and important monasteries lead the way to holy Mt. Kailash and Mt. Everest Base Camp on the border to Nepal and India. 2014, the year of the Kailash, attracted thousands of Buddhist pilgrims from all over Asia.
It’s a really …
… huge mountain. I really enjoyed the tour to Mount Kailash. It was a lot of fun doing this expedition with a group.
We were …
… a really fun group. The bikes ran well and the roads were nice to drive too. Nice tour.
Great Organization …
… by Tibetmoto. It is not easy to travel to Tibet alone. That’s why I chose Tibetmoto. Our guides knew their way around and you could tell that the company already had a lot of experience!
15 days / 14 nights / 9 riding days
Expedition motorcycle tour with overnight stays in camps, basic accommodation and 3* hotels (Lhasa, Shigatse )
Holy Mt. Kailash Expedition – Itinerary
Questions & Answers
- Shineray 400 / Yamaha YBR 250 / BMW G650 GS
- Overnights stays in 3* hotels and guest houses
- English speaking tour guide
- Accompanying vehicle for pillion riders, equipment and luggage
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch), mineral water
- Gas, engine oil, spare parts
- Help with applying a Chinese visa