China Overland Group Tour
Kyrgyzstan to Laos via the Chinese provinces Xinjiang, Tibet & Yunnan
Embark on an unforgettable journey to discover the fascinating highlights of Tibet and Southwest China, all the way to the Laotian border. Experience the breathtaking vastness of the Tibetan high plateau, immerse yourself in the crystal-clear waters of Yamdrok Lake, and marvel at the mystical, sacred Mount Kailash. The journey takes you next to the base camp of the majestic Mount Everest and on to the historically rich Lhasa, before climbing the eastern foothills of the Himalayas. Be enchanted by the picturesque old towns of Lijiang and Dali and enjoy the captivating subtropical landscapes as you make your way through Yunnan province. As private China overland tours may be too expensive for some, we have created this affordable China overland group tour from Kyrgyzstan to Laos for this very reason. Discover the beauty of Asia together with like-minded travelers and create unforgettable memories.
Write us for more detailed information
Vehicle with 1 participant:
Vehicle with 2 participants:
Additional participants in existing vehicles:
Tour with your own vehicle!
Planning your own overland tour was very frustrating and difficult. It’s great that they offer a tour with a own vehicle, so I could fully rely on Tibetmoto.
Tibetmoto Tours had completely planned the overland tour, took care of hotels and the route. This allowed my wife and the country to enjoy China very much!
Everything was relaxed. Our guides were very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent!
Questions & Answers
Included services for China Overland Group tour Kyrgyzstan-Laos
- Expenses for guide travelling to/from borders,
- Meals and accommodation for guide
- Chinese driving license, provisional
- Chinese number plate, provisional
- Customs deposit bond
- Customs entry and exit clearance
- Chinese 3rd party vehicle insurance
- All China entry permits, itinerary permits, military permits, PSB permits, tourism bureau permits
- Tibet Permit (Tibet Alien Traveller Permit) for China Overland Tours through Tibet
- All necessary official translations of documents
- English speaking licensed guide
- Border fixer for entry days
- 3 nights in a mid-range hotel in Kashgar
- 1 night at Rongbuk monastery near Everest Base Camp
- Transfer from customs border station to Kashgar/back to customs station on the next day
Not Included Services:
- Fuel for your vehicles
- Meals for participants
- Entrance fees, transport from/to sights (if necessary), toll gate fees (if any)
- Accommodation beside accommodation mentioned above
At least 3 vehicles/max. 8 vehicles
If we ride to the 1st border to Nepal, we will cover about 2.400 km. If we drive to the 2nd border to Laos, we will cover about 6.500 km