…working for a TV production company or directly for the ARD or BBC, and want to shoot a documentary/movie/series/reality show in China or Tibet, and wish to enter the country overland with my own vehicle. Is this possible?

In addition to the normal transit papers you must also have film permits, such as permits issued by CARFTE. In such a case, we work with partners who can help with getting the necessary permits. Close cooperation between Tibetmoto, the film production company and our partner is necessary, as well as a preparatory period of three to four months for planning and implementation.