This depends on the exact routing. Let’s say your China transit starts at the Kyrgyzstan/China border and you travel all the way to Laos via Tibet. In this case you would have a guide for the Chinese province of Xinjiang (normally an Uighur guide), a different guide for Tibet (a Tibetan) and another guide for the Chinese province of Yunnan (a Yunnanese guide; normally a member of Yunnan┬┤s many minority groups). This way you always travel with somebody who can speak the local languages (not everywhere Mandarin Chinese is spoken), knows the local customs and traditions and the area very well. All of your guides are hand-picked by us and have a national guiding license.